Gresham Wealth Management is looking to recruit a Paraplanner to join our team. The vacancy has arisen due to recent growth and internal promotion. The Paraplanner role represents an excellent opportunity to make a real difference working within a small, closely knit team (4 Financial Planners, 4 Paraplanners, 4 Client Services Administrators).
As a Chartered firm of financial planners, Gresham is committed to providing an excellent service to clients and an environment of continuing professional development for staff. This provides the firm’s employees with the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment where progression is strongly supported.
Key Responsibilities for the role include:
- Conducting research and preparing reports for financial advisers
- Absolutely critical to this role are high level literacy and numeracy skills, both written and verbal. Maths and English GCSE equivalent grades, B or above
- Experience of writing suitability reports would be highly desirable
- Preparing annual reviews
- Providing technical support the successful Financial Planners of the business
- General office duties as and when required
- Preparing illustrations for Advisers using various different websites and tools
- Understanding of Personal Pension administration
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards this
- Previous experience within a fast-paced IFA Practice
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
- Excellent time management skills are essential, together with open communication and a great work ethic
- The ability to manage a number of cases simultaneously
This role will suit a Paraplanner with some previous experience looking to work in a small team environment where their contribution will be valued.
Alongside a competitive salary, discretionary bonus scheme, company pension scheme and generous holiday entitlement, including a day off on your birthday, Gresham Wealth Management provide employees with exceptional training and study support for those wishing to work towards further qualifications.
For more information on the role and to apply, please email us here.