First of all, we wish to start this message by saying we hope you are all keeping well and staying in positive spirits during these difficult and uncertain times.
Since our previous update, the situation regarding the spread of COVID-19 has escalated and we have seen much more stringent restrictions put in place regarding our day-to-day movements.
Despite this, we remain fully operational, with clients able to contact their adviser in the usual way.
The health and safety of our staff and clients is paramount and we are also keen to ensure we are playing our part in helping to reduce the spread of the virus.
As such, we now have the following measures in place:
- Our advisers are fully contactable, either by telephone, or email as the preferred method.
- Clients can also call the office phone number as usual, which is being diverted to our support team.
- As well as being on hand to help clients with day to day queries, we remain on hand to help and support other professionals and their clients as required.
- In line with government advice, all of our staff are now working remotely from home. We are working hard to maintain the integrity and high level of service that clients expect.
- We will not be conducting face-to-face meetings for the time being. We are not currently arranging any new appointments for the month of April. Any appointments that have already been scheduled will go ahead either via a phonecall or conference call.
- We are currently experiencing delays from a number of providers due to them facing a shortage of staff. This may unfortunately result in a knock-on effect for client queries. As always, our team remain extremely proactive on our clients’ behalf and we will do our upmost to minimise the impact for clients.
We thank you for your continued support and send our best wishes to you and your families.
The Gresham Team